To ensure that your rights as a Data Subject under Republic Act No. 10173 otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012 are secured, Questcore Inc. (QuestCore) has implemented measures aimed to protect your personal information against any unauthorized, accidental and/or unlawful processing under the following terms and conditions:
PERSONAL INFORMATION TO BE PROCESSED
The type of personal information QuestCore may collect either directly or indirectly in relation to your overseas job application shall include, among others, the following information:
• Full Name (Surname, First Name, Middle Name, Aliases)
• Present and Permanent Addresses
• Civil Status
• Mobile Number and other Contact Numbers
• Email Address
• Date of Birth / Place of Birth / Age
• Educational Attainment and School credentials
• PRC License (if and when needed for the job opening you are applying for)
• NBI & Police Clearance
• Driver’s License (if and when needed for the job opening you are applying for)
• Previous Employment Details
• Employment Medical Clearance
• Character References
PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
Any and all processing of personal information related to your overseas job application shall be done in pursuant to a legal obligation under applicable laws taking into consideration appropriate security measures to ensure the confidentiality and/or integrity of the personal information involved. This includes, among others, the evaluation and approval of your overseas job application.
Any and all personal information related to you which may come into QuestCore’ possession and/or control during the processing of your overseas job application shall be used for the following purposes:
1. Insurance coverage coterminous with the initial contract duration pursuant to Republic Act 10022
2. Enrollment to government mandated agencies like PAG-IBIG and OWWA.
3. Background investigation to determine your qualifications. In line with this, QuestCore may verify the following personal information to the HR Department of the applicant’s previous companies and employers, to wit:
o Job Functions
4. Processing your overseas job application which shall be based on the information you provide. This shall be used to determine your qualifications and/or eligibility for the overseas job which you are applying for, hence, you should ensure the accuracy and authenticity of all your given personal information.
The types of information to be verified with the above-enumerated entities involve personal information and/or sensitive personal information. Please be informed that as a data subject, you have the right to access and correct the information, in case of incomplete or inaccurate data.
SCOPE AND METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING
To pursue the purpose relating to this document, QuestCore will share your information to prospective employers or clients for their overseas job openings as described above.
You have the right to access, correct or delete your information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. For other legitimate and/or business-related purpose, QuestCore reserves the right to process your personal information in order, among others:
• To protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of the Company, site visitors, guests, employees or the general public;
• To permit the Company to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that the Company may sustain;
• To comply with applicable laws and legal obligations;
• To respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities;
• To monitor and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
• To comply with valid legal processes issued by competent government authorities;
• To respond to an emergency.
The accuracy and relevancy of the personal information is of vital importance. You are therefore required to inform QuestCore at the earliest possible time should the personal information in our possession become inaccurate or false.